Lately I've been pretty anxious and nervous for no apparent reason (job stress is a permanent and it is assumed that). I keep spinning the what do to if I'm in Barcelona, Pamplona I go to my aunt's house, if I go to Pamplona to share floor, if I move in Barcelona or if I consider buying a floor here and I watched. I spend a thousand things on his head and would not have to, especially since I still have three years of the lease for the studio where I am today. Vale
the owner of the apartment you may decide to cross a cable and I have to get out now, but that does not have to wait this time precisely because, technically, you can do anytime. So that's not worth me.
As annoys me beyond words to dwell on things because yes, I have sought to explain fairly "rational" to all this buzz in me. Taking into account other times in my life where I felt so similar, but I have always coincided with stages that preceded a move. Whether it was timed or indefinite period.
And thinking again, I've noticed that since I was 17 I left home and my parents, I have lived more than two consecutive years in one location (city and say no, I mean house): Two years in a dorm Sant Cugat, a year in Hirakata, Japan, a year in a student flat in Sabadell, a year in Bordeaux, France ... The formerexception is given for the three years I spent in Toyooka, Japan just below. But then I also started to enter the urge to leave late in the second year, although I was a third party (which, incidentally, turned out to be worst year of my life in terms of events to the point that I'm still wondering what the hell I did not listen to my instincts and I went off on time, but hey ...). After
Japan, are four years in Barcelona, but, oh, surprise! It turns out that was two years in the apartment she shared with the Japanese, which I had to move two weeks later, another final apotheosis of a stay. And now they are approaching two years in this study.
So will this be, I suspect thatPart of me has had to absorb that within two years at most I have to get moving and get out or something makes me have to go to force. How do I decide noses to buy a flat if two years living in a house and feel the need to go elsewhere? Am I self-condemned to spend a life of traveling or what?
The funny thing is that in this study was quite comfortable because, though the walls are paper was relatively quiet neighborhood and nice people. Well, this weekend has moved the couple from the door on the left end of the month and eventually the right guy. We are three neighbors per floor. And they go all at once. And this, how can I take? Can I change it as late summer orI will be putting land through again?
I think sometimes I eat too much the head with nonsense like this, but I'm not unemployed, seriously.
0 comments:
Post a Comment