0 1. Presentation - Introduction
Here I am, in a more ancient than the corduroy, black glass eyes 20 (mm) - Alias do not try this at home - I go so that wild hair the wind with my combat gear. My arms, today, a Canon EOS 350D, a Fujifilm Finepix J110w and, of course, provided from the bottom, write.
Here I am, in an image Older Than corduroy, in 20 (mm) black glass eyes - AliasDo Not try to do this at home - s, which fit me Such untidy messy my hair blowing in the wind, in my clothes for combat. My Weapons, Nowadays, a Canon EOS 350D, Fujifilm FinePix J110W and, Certainly, sincere and always from the Deepest of myself, writing.
I am a journalist compact (1.59 m x 45kg featherweight) - The float windy days when the comet, but struggled to get on the scale - of San Sebastian, Basque name, Jaione (Nativity), pale skin, dark brown eyes and almost black hair. In years 34 and grazed high of 35 - I'm all a joke -. Radio broadcaster by profession and devotion - My voice is my pretty face - now ranks swelled in the list of unemployed. I live with my counterpart, a type widely known as "Uncle east" andUntil recently, my most sincere and loyal friend, Linda; Collie mix with Basque Pastor who does more than three weeks left us. Around añádansele resins, with as many nakama and as this guy says, all peripheral , an invasion of manga, anime and merchandishing, a legion of doujinshi, plants, flowers and, incidentally, a marimo . It took time - years - in sign among the nations of the forum, although I had already, by then, my crew's constant high. To know better ...
I am a journalist compact (1.59 m x 45kg featherweight) - On windy days I float like a kite, Though I fight to raise in the scale - from San Sebastian, with a Basque name, Jaione (Nativity), paleskin, dark brown eyes and my hair that almost black. I count 34 in years old in a close to 35 – I am a harmless like the day (One like April Fools' Day, but in Spain) I was born -. Radio presenter by profession and devotion – My voice is my nice face -, just now I belong to rows in the list of unemployed people. I live with my counterpart, a type widely known also as \to marimo . I Was kind of late - It Took me years - signing in Among the forums' people, Though I Had Already, by That moment, the great MOST of the Amount of my crew. Better to know myself ... Passions - Passions
addition to the resins, and my devotion evident by the pirates, which seems so logical well thought of and still living on the coast, I love manga, anime, yaoi , shonen, shojo, dubbing, cosplay, movies, video games, photography, psychology, philosophy, the many languages, go abroad - some time ago that traveling - the food, the letter wine, music and much, martial arts, and archeology, art, singing - Mi scale is soprano - piano, composing, drawing, animals, flora, some drama, dance, drama, play, read (Colette, Baroja, Becquer, Machado, Lorca, ...), talk - Does it ? -,... But, from my earliest years, particularly and especially writing is like breathing to me, although that, at this point, perhaps, too, intuit tad. Of them, even unintentionally, I caught enough. Beside resins, and my Evident devotion for pirates, Something That Seems well-considered good logician Being of up to and living on the coast, I love manga, anime, yaoi, shonen, shojo, dubbing, Seiyu, cosplaying, movies , video games, photography, psychology, philosophy, The Many languages, Goig abroad - a long time Since I Travelled lastly - gastronomy, the wine list, music and much, martial arts, and archeology, art, singing - My scale is of soprano, playing the piano, composing, drawing, animals, flora, Some drama, dancing, theater, acting, reading ( Colette, Baroja, Becquer, Machado, Lorca, ...), speaking - Did you notice? -... But, Since my first years, and Specially Most of All That writing is like breathing for me, Though at this point, Probably, also, That is a bit too Obvious. Of my likes, with no intention Though, i have spread several.
Hates - Hates
hate the hypocrisy - I find it deplorable - the cheap imitation and plagiarism - I find embarrassing - can not stand the friends of the alien - I see them as nasty - and I hate to gentity that has no word even more than pretending to be what is not. I hate hypocrisy - In my opinion it turns out to Be deplorable - crude imitation and plagiarism - They turn to Be so shameful to me - I CAN NOT stand the friends of Other people's things - I see Them so disgusting - People Who detest and not does have word or so much more Than the Ones Who simulate to Be What They Are Not.
- In literature : I am determined to get to publish works of homegrown literary market thereafter;be a writer also facing the public. To date I have published very little. I whistles from a blank page and create stories, characters, situations, ... A new world for and with each individual.
- In literature
: I am Determined to manage to publish works of own crop on the literary market and From There to forward, to Also Become a writer to view the public eye. Until today I Have A Few published. I love to start from a blank sheet of paper and create histories, characters, Situations ... A new universe for and According To Every Person.
- In music: I have a tattoo on the face of my favorite singer, Joe McIntyre (New Kids On The Block), on the left shoulder from theNovember 7, 1992 that I made in Bordeaux (France) and the above in question, with a margin of fifteen years from first to last, has come to see twice. International stories of the decade and a half and other major groups, besides me, singing professionally is something I've always wanted to do and what I keep in mind. Before anything serious, first I have to resume singing and piano.
- In music
: I have a tattoo of my favorite singer's face, Joe McIntyre (New Kids On The Block), in the left shoulder Since November 7th, 1992 That I got in Bordeaux (France) and That the Above -Mentioned one in question, with a margin of Approximately fifteen years from the first one to the last one, you've managed to seetwice. International Decade of anecdotes and a half and Other important groups for me apart, Professionally singing is Something That I Have always wanted to do and with what i continue in mind. Serious Before nothing, first i have to take up again my singing and piano lessons.
- In radio : After so long without hanging around the dials - After working at several radio stations, tried to open your own. By problems in achieving the permits failed miserably almost from the beginning - I intend to return to the fascinating and magical world of illusions created through the waves miss so much.
- In on the radio
: After so much time working around the dials Without - After Being emploSeveral radio stations at Yed, I tried to open my own one. For problems at the moment of Achieving the permissions I failed noisy Almost from the beginning-, I try to return to the fascinating world of magic and illusions Creating Through the waves I miss so much.
- In dubbing: The idea of having been a finalist in each and every one of the competitions of this kind in which I participated heavily filled me and tells me I have talent, that I am on the right track but I will not stop until you get to take the upper hand. Ment. I will not stop and then. To this we must add that I love to hear - drums, bass drums, cymbals! - Who doubled
One Piece
. - In Dub-Voiced C HTMLXC: The idea of Being a finalist in Each and Every of the contests of this type in Which I Have taken part fills me exceedingly and I Indicates That I Must Have Qualities, That I walk on the good path, But I Will Not Stop Until I get it. Lie. I Will Not Even Then stop. Attach to it That I Would Love meeting - Drums, bass, drums, cymbals! - Whom One Piece dub
. - In manga, anime and BJD : In my case all that and much more, I mix. My first goal is to have all the troops in a position which may well include other characters that Eiichiro Oda decides to embark to stay - still need to take 100 -. My big dream to fulfill is to present one day at the very creator of the Mugiwara
which, interestingly, took only four days.
- In manga, anime and BJD : In my case all that, and much more, mixes. My first quote is HAVING the whole troop in the shape s, which include dog well Eiichiro Oda Other Characters That Embark decide to Remain - Much is still left Until volume 100 -. My big dream is to Achieve To Be Able to Show Them to the very same creator of
Mugiwara crew
Some Day. Curiously, I am only four days Older Than him. The impossible, that I lost, but let us, finally, the mess before us. me Attract Impossible Things, But let's go, finally, to the main deal That Takes Place.
0 2. How it started tperiod - How It All Began
Once upon a time, in mid-2005, a photo (I was not in Luts, but Dollmore):
Once upon a time, of in about the middle of 2005, one pic (It Was Not in Luts, pero in Dollmore):
And everyone who knew me happy to see the image, because the left hand and the eye without saying a peep, coincided in the same,
"The doll that picture looks like you" . Began my research of a world descclass international. My mother was one of the first people I told you, know that she loves dolls, but especially porcelain. Encouraged and helped me save up for it (the one that ended up being Nami: CP Luts Delf Soo Sp, NS), but cost a quintal. And yes, just going to have one, a single "Mini-Me", which ended in Pullip. Not aspire to anyone else. Today, even my mother has a BJD (Miyu: CP Luts Delf Miyu, NS) and asked if I still have not found a mold that looks like, for example, my older brother.
and Every Who Knew That I saw the image, because i left it at sight to Be Caught Saying nothing about it, thought and Told The Same Thing, "The doll of That photo and You are pretty alike" . My research of an unknown World Began. My mother WAS one of the first people Whom I Told of it, Known That She loves dolls, Especially Those of porcelain Though. She Encouraged and helped me to save for her (The One That ended up Being Nami: CP Luts Delf Soo Sp, NS), Though She Was costing a hundredweight. And yes, I Was Going To Have only one, only one alone "Mini-me" That Turned to Be A Pullip. I not was aspiring to anybody else. Today per today, Even my mother has to BJD (Miyu: CP Luts Delf Miyu, NS) and still she ASKs me if i have not found a mold That looks like, for example, my old older brother.
Then, shortly after the story changed dramatically because of a peach wig - "DW-14 'For DELF (Peach), I still remember - with whom I met in Luts. Was to see himay think Nami. With One Piece have encountered and, with that in mind - had not come home. Limping pirate - Luts I returned to my fears and, at a glance, I recognized several Delfs who were then almost the entire troop. All from a single path (CP), as with the manga. The exception was Tony Tony Chopper and came peluchero (Plush Bandai 2003). My mother continued to help me to treasure bucks, now unconsciously (Monkey D. Luffy: CP Luts Delf Shiwoo, NS, causing the heart and Sanji: CP Luts Delf Chiwoo Sp, NS, my reflection enresinado, Christmas orders youngest of champagne; Rono Zorro: CP Luts Delf Sp, NS, which cost in savings and then cost more than this guy reminds me, both are equally gross endearing; Satsum: CP Luts MNF Chiwoo Sp, Ns, which opened the path amnesic fortune and Nico Robin: CP Luts Delf Tanning Lishe, my pipe dream fulfilled at the end of truth; Headstrong Entete: CP Luts MNF Soo Sp, NS - I of the view that if you find as you call them @ Missed entirely - a fancy story like his own name; Usuff: CP Luts Delf Yder Sp, NS, a challenge of noses and Nefertari Vivi: CP Luts Delf Soony Sp NS, easternmost my mind).
Later, very little Later, the story changed drastically Through the fault of a peachy peach wig - "DW-14 'For DELF (Peach), yet I remember it - I met in Luts. It Was seeing it and thinking about Nami all in one. With We Have One Piece run and, with That in my head - She Had not even arrived home yet. I was limping of pirate-, I returned to Luts with my fears and, of a glimpse, recognized in several delfs whom at that time were forming the almost whole troop. All from the same outline (CP), like it happens with the manga. The exception was Tony Tony Chopper and he came plushily (Bandai Plush 2003) home. My mother kept helping myself with my saving, now unconsciously (Monkey D. Luffy: CP Luts Delf Shiwoo, NS, the cause of the whole and Sanji: CP Luts Delf Chiwoo Sp, NS, my resin reflection, both ordered in Christmas with a youngest child (Small bottle) of champagne; Roronoa Zoro: CP Luts Delf The Sp, NS, who took and counted in savings and who after took and counted more reminds me of this guy, both are equal likable brutes; Satsuma: CP Luts MNF Chiwoo Sp, Ns,Who Opened me an amnesiac route of fortune and Nico Robin: CP Luts Delf Tanning Lishe, my unattainable dream to the end Fulfilled Indeed, Headstrong Entete: CP Luts MNF Soo Sp, NS - I Am of the opinion That if you find a way to Them name You are Completely lost - to plot whim like her own name; Usopp: CP Luts Delf Yder Sp, NS at the whole challenge of Noses and Nefertari Vivi: CP Luts Delf Soony Sp, NS, East Mostar my mold).
My imagination claimed his personal creative gap own character and pure strain with the Mini Fée. And I kept hidden resin invasion every time my mother came home to that, including his own, gathered them together with your help and a huge, mysterious and incomprehensible luck in the end that comes out this inexplicableSo often the One Piece crew . He saw the crew reception and in the window of the room first, on his birthday in 2006. Miyu went to his house and ultimately long since the last visit he made mine. My imagination
Claim for creative personal STI hollow of own and of pure-stock came with the Mini Fée characters. And I Kept the resin hidden invasion WAS Whenever my mother coming home until, Including hers, I Brought Them Together with her help and an Immense, mysterious and incomprehensible luck, in the end this indescribable One That Often Accompanied so the crew members of One Piece . She saw the crew, of receipt and in the buffet of the room, for the first time, inher birthday of 2006. Miyu left to her house and it is Been Lately Some time ago from the last visit That mine did to her.
After nearly a year of continuous arrivals (2005-2006), was convinced that the group was complete because they cost a bundle, because it was rock and a half and they require their care and maintenance history. As much I got the bird mounts (Karu: DX Plush Banpresto 2002), the puppy mascotilla (Kaizoku: * nDoll.net * [PetDoll] Duct-Boston Terrier, BJD 3.5inch) or the odd bug (The Pink Pinky Fashion the mare Cyclone). Hence it was not a major, but with the new inserts - The occurrences of Oda - (From sample Brook: Mr. Thrifty Skeleton, and we'll see with Franky) and I am part sarcastic and ironic, part sentimental and emotional, but also part hopeless romantic, in the end I could not help succumbing, most recently, my two great, and the view is that inevitable, persistent temptation, Kaya (W-Buddy BuddyDoll Jiny, WAS) and the one about to fall. After Almost a year of continuous arrivals (2005-2006), I Was sure the WAS group complete Because They cost a lot of money, Because It Was Already at too many rock and a half and Because They take good care of Their story and maintenance. The Few That came to me Were the bird riding fast-footed (Karu: DX Plush Banpresto 2002), the pet puppy dog (Kaizoku: * nDoll.net * [PetDoll] Duct-Boston Terrier, BJD 3.5inch) or Some Other Beings (The pink Pinky Fashion, the mare Cyclone = "Cyclone"). From There Itdid not pass to major, but with the new insertions – Oda's great ideas - (For example Brook: Mr. Thrifty Skeleton; and already we will see with Franky) and that I am a part sarcastic and ironic, another sentimental and emotional, but also a romantic hardened one, lately I could not have help succumbing, very recently, to my big two, and at sight that inevitable, persistent temptations, Kaya (BuddyDoll W-Buddy Jiny, WS) and the one that is on the edge of falling down.
0 3 . Mis muñecas – My dolls
Por orden de llegada bucanera:
By buccaneer arrival order:
Mi tropilla piratera – My pirate crew
• Nami, la navigator / the navigator - CP Luts Delf Soo Special (NS) -> 09/07/2005
• Monkey D. Luffy, the captain / the captain - CP Delf Luts Shiwoo (NS) -> 02/03/2006
• Sanji, the cook / the cook - CP Delf Luts Iplehouse Chiwoo Special + Boy Body - Muscle type (NS) -> ; 02/03/2006
• Zorro Rono / Roronoa Zoro, the swordsman / the swordsman - CP Luts Delf El Special + Unidoll UBR-01 (Real Body) (NS) -> 04/11/2006
• Satsuma, the first child the first kid (Character / An Own creation chara) - CP Luts MNF Chiwoo Special (NS) ->29/05/2006
• Nico Robin, the archaeologist / the archeologist - CP Delf Luts Lishe Tanning -> 27/06/2006
• Entete Headstrong, the second child / the second kid (Character Creation Own / Own creation chara) - CP Luts MNF Soo Special (NS) -> 19/07/2006
• Usuff / Usopp, the gunner / the sniper - CP Delf Luts Yder Special (NS) -> ; 20/07/2006
• Vivi Nefertari, the queen of Alabasta / the queen of Arabasta - CP Delf Luts Soony Special (NS) -> 20/07/2006
* (Karu, the bird mounts / riding the fast-footed bird - Plush Banpresto DX 2002 -> 04/06/2008)
• Kaizoku, the dog / tI have puppy dog (Character / An Own creation chara) - [PetDoll] Duct-Boston Terrier -> 06/09/2008
* (Brook, the bard swordsman / the musician swordsman - Mr. Thrifty Skeleton -> 14/04/2009)
nakama resineros not. Usually it is difícil appear to get completely out there because there are neither nor resin BJD, but in an event like this, and from home, I find it essential to include them all. Consisting of road, in terms of the history of my troops, if they've sent and hidden in boxes is a compelling reason, to elude his pursuers and fugitives who are good. For more information on my legion resin found at my LiveJournal profile.
* In brackets and asterisk with the Not of resin nakama. Generally it is Difficult to Achieve They all appear, complete the group, thereabouts Because Some of Them Are Not Even Not of resin BJD, pero in an appointment as this one, and from home, it turns out to inclusion indispensable to meAll Of Them. It is clear of Way That, In Terms of the story of my troop, if They Have eat sat hidden in boxes and it has-been for a reason of weight, to elude Their persecutors, as They Are the good fugitives. For more information about my resin legion check out my LiveJournal's profile.
little matter near future or pending - unsolved or future Nearby
Matters is hopelessly weird for me to have favorites, because my first and so far, only
"WishLuts" , as I used to call because I know, there was by storm and suddenly. Of today is very recent and mild, very slight in comparison.
For me it is absolutely strange to wishlist Have, Because my first one and, till now, only "WishLuts" , like I Used To Call It Because I know myself, rings to the max and of punch. The one today is very Recent and slight, deeply slighted, in comparison.
- Kohza, the - Oh, coincidence! - Commander imminent, although the rebel army: - Kohza, the - What a coincidence! - Imminent commander, Though of the rebellious army:
COMMANDER OF THE BLUE KNIGHTS-Abaddon
http://eluts.com/frontstore/Item/item_zoom.asp?item_num=5382&catalog_num=971&mart_id=lutsdoll&level=&mother_catalog_num = 1218
">
is now only responsible (four days ago ended his event) and will look like this:
Who is More Than Just ordered now (He Was Within The event ended four days ago) and Who is going to look like this:
"Mmm?" / "Mmm?"
- A more appropriate body to Robin, with whom I going crazy in the tanning forever and ever and amen. Blushing, dye, spray, ... I've watched a thousand ways to find solutions, but it will, of his stature to 1 / 3, proportion and, of course, color. - A More Accurate body for Robin, with What I Have Been Becoming mad in tanning for the Centuries of Centuries and the love. Blushing, dyeing, spraying, ... i have searched at Thousand options to find solutions, But She Will Have It, from her Stature in 1 /3, proportion and, of course, color.
- and still do not know - I have this question - if a 75-Maromo centimetracos - That's about that size with molded features - which would Franky. Depend on the author, the lotus, if the game, and if I ever win forero market with base price items.
- And still I DO NOT know - I am in Doubt Hesitating That - if a huge guy of 75centimetres - There Are, They do exist, of That size with customizable features - Who Would Become turn and Franky. It will depend on the author, on the lottery, if I play it, and on Some day if I triumph in forum market price with cost items.
Bonus
0 4. I live the hobby - How I live the hobby
enjoy my resins, as expected, in different and varied ways. To summon no entanglements, which decompose the essential or main.
resin I enjoy my people, As expected, of Different and a number of ways. Let's try To Avoid intricacies, let's Separate Into the elements or the essential ones Which principally. Stories
The texts I am writing, - Like the drovers - are like parts of me, next to the original work of Eiichiro Oda, One Piece
are the essence of my kids, the party enjoy most. It is this that gives them life. They are pieces of one puzzle, which is my One Piece. I love to spend whole nights preferably relating their experiences.
Texts (Stories)
The texts I write, That - As the members of the crew - Are Like parts of me, close to Eiichiro Oda's original work,
One Piece , They Are the essence of my resin people , the part I enjoy the most. Which one is it That Gives Them life. They Are puzzle pieces of a Saami, the One That forms my One Piece. I love writing Spending nights Entire Preferably Their Experiences. Photo
I also come from the guild, which also crazy about me, a different way to express meaning and symbols, feelings. I firmly believe that art is the artist and need an SLR is given only for specific photographic functions. Photography
Also
It Comes to me from professional journalism occupancy, Something That I really love too, a Different Way of Expressing Meaning and by symbols, feelings. Firmly I believe art is in the artist and That need a reflex camera to only eat Given by concrete photographic functions.
CTouch-ups and animations HTMLXC On the first bit and the second much I enjoy them.
Touches and animations
About the first ones and little about the second ones I enjoy very much making Them. Drawings
used to draw a lot. I have drawn little but still I have to, and I, do.
Drafts and drawings
Before Long ago I Used to draw a lot. I have drawn Them A Few Times, But still I have, and I want, to do so. Makeup
The truth is that this time I have made few first steps, if any, in a matter of makeup. As much a tattoo. That does not discourage me. I have a regimentLoose head to overtime, which belong to the people Resinera home, I think makeup with these hands dedilargas experienced anything as untrained and, in time. Make
ups / ups Face
DURING To be honest this time i have made too Few Small works, if not None, Concerning makeups. As the much just some tattoo. It Does Not Discourage me. I have a regiment of extra blank heads, Which people belong to the resin home That I plan to makeup With These out of training and skilful Not at all long-fingered hands, with time.
Blushing blushing in the matter, I will fall much earlier by simply matters of sheer necessity. I entertain, for example, in these vole free hair weaving legs. CHTMLBlushing
XC
I will fall much sooner in the matter Because of pure blushing Need mere facts. I will amuse myself, for example, DURING free break-times, warping hairs on legs. Other customizations
The gift of taking the sandpaper, the loose with the cutter. Eyelids open type tasks - As an original aspect ratio of nose - are things I've done that, fortunately, I do not impose too. As for lids, as an example and so far, I've made one dreaming, but I found it so simple that I am not afraid to repeat.
Other Customizations
The gorgeous skill of Taking a sandpaper, of getting the rhythm of a cutter. Eyelids opening and tasks of the type- Like an original stretching of nose - Are Things That I Have Already Done And That, fortunately, Do not Impose me too much. About Eyelids, as example and till now, I Have Worked on an alone dreaming head, But it Turned out to me so simple That I am not afraid to repeat. Sewing
What little I've done, I've done by hand and has not yet reached the day you have a sewing machine capable of operating under conditions such that id. Time to time, a mother who knows embroidery, a dressmaker and sister a lot to learn. Sewing
The little i have done, I did it handmade and yet the day When I have a sewing machine in Conditions That I can handle not has come Such idem. Time to time, a mother Who Can embroIder, Tailor / Dressmaker sister-in-law and Truly Learned to much.
Rol / RPG
Before having resins, and fantasized about pulling characters and interact with others, in a kind of virtual role-playing game via chat who wanted to organize. Only to run into the BJD has revived, and enlarged, this idea. And we've spent years, there have been few, through their experiences through MSN, but after more than one shifted to another plane, from a time now, and not at all, equally.
Role playing / RPG
Before resins HAVING ALREADY I Used to daydream of characters and interacting with Other People's ones, in a kind virtual chat by role game That I Want to Organize. Meeting the worl BJDd only have Stimulate, and Enlarged, this idea. And We Have Spent Years, They Have Not Been Few, sharing Experiences Through MSN, pero after a little bit more Than Displaced Towards Another Level one shot, and from to time to this part, Nowadays it is not, in anything, the Saami.
remarkable odd jobs "? Coming out of the ordinary, a few clips of the resins: Prominent works? Going out of the usual ones, A Few Clips of the resins:
http://www.moblyng.com/watch/bcooH1UTHu
I Got It From My Mama - Will I Am
http://www.fliptrack.com/watch/7867zfFUiT
0 5. Community - community
In As with my personal ways of enjoying the hobby, I let many of the ways that I have to live in society, and how much I teach, but among the generals
with
Like it Happens Ways of my personal tasting the hobby, I Will Surely Be Forgetting Many of the Ways I Have of living it in Society, and the much That They teach me, pero Among the general ones:
Live Journal
This place is the corner my resin production, - And my - logbook. I opened it to have something after the first at home. This is our home on the net.
Live Journal This place is the cornerof my resins, Their - And Also m - log book. I HAVING Open it sometime after the first one with me. It is our home in the net. Chat
My kids, many if not all, tend to appear in chat windows of Messenger by whom. Luckily I go to gifs because that is how they appear, without prior notice. I love to share some stories. I think that's rich. Chat
resin My people, Many of Them If Not everyone, Tend to Appear in the windows of Messenger chatting Some ones. Lucky I love making gifs Because That Is How They appear, Without warning before. Certain Sharing stories fascinates me. I think it enriched. Forums
was not given acONFI, and even now that I'm not, and I have never used a homemade images of others for customization. So I needed time and a sufficiently important reason was a tragic reason for deciding to register on forums, but I had it in mind. Then I lost a friend, Kelpie, also a user forum BBS Dreams, which I will always remember, and I refused to not let there also my last farewell. I am currently in the forum and DoA, but the former in particular has opened, and a channel through which to share the love, the doors to new friendships, pure and sincere about growing up and living in my heart. Forums
I Was Not Used to confide in, and events today That I am not, tond I have never resorted to domestic images of other people for customizations. Because of it I needed time and an important enough reason, it was a tragic one, to decide registering myself in forums, though I already had it in mind. I lost then a friend, Kelpie, also a BBS Dreams forum's user, who I will remember always, and I refused not to leave her also there my last goodbye. Nowadays I am in that forum and in DoA, but the first one has opened for me, besides a channel thanks to which I can share my hobby, the doors to new friendships, to pure and sincere ones that grow and live in my heart.
Quedadas
Soy más de ambiente entrañable que de manifa masiva a la hora de quedar y es cierto que he conocido en ellas a personas maravillosas, admirables, dignasto remember. I like meeting people, which speak and listen, and see other perspectives, different from this world, although it is true that I tend to meetings from time to time, but ...
Meeting
ups I am more of Than intimate atmosphere of massive manifestation at the moment of meeting up and it is real i have met in Them wonderful, wonderful, people, Who Deserve to Be Remembered. I like meeting people, Whom to speak and to listen to, and Seeing Other perspectives, Different ones, of this world, Though it is true That I Rather meetings from time to time Among whiles, but ...
My troop, Linda and I - My crew, Linda and me:
addition offorever ... then I am there, in one of my few are left combo, those who organized myself, but that with such troops is no wonder when I gather them all to a photo shoot the whole crew group. Beside
usual ups ... Next meeting, There I am, in one of my FEW combo ones, Those I organized with myself, But it is not for less crowded with a bunch so when i bring them all together for a photo session of the whole band.
As was fully aware that my most loyal friend, Linda - From here a kiss for it - would have to leave us - not to wait because I doubted that he might know that is - get some plannedna / s photo / s with all the kids at home. After seeing a schematic representation above me again the idea also included.
*** I hope to divide and classify the sections of my biography-Resinero billet able to assist those whoinformation has chosen one or another issue because I understand that it is long. And for now, that's all. Encantada - or I'm glad we get back to match here - and thank you very much for reading.
Thanks for visiting Arigato gozaimasu =^-^= =^-^= Thanks a lot for visiting us
0 comments:
Post a Comment