a month and five days ... The apotheosis. You and I know it. For a month and five days I managed to finally make the reunion with the five Bostonians, who did not see face to face since about fifteen years ago., With prodigious decade and glossy luster included, said time soon . Again, and now with the full quintet front (as in London, has not been saved or John), have had, and re-taken the opportunity to address them in person, with the permission of VIP5 has been and will be forever in my memory, a day to remember an unforgettable event, a swarm of people dreaming the same thing - or similar, you know -, feelings, emotions contained, with respect to other issues, decepciones repartidas, y, de regreso al bullicio, bailes locos, gritos atronadores, amistades inminentes, florecientes, y otras manías del tipo.
One month ago and five days… The apotheosis. You and I knew it. One month ago and five days that I achieved, finally, to commit the reunion with the five bostonianos, to whom I did not see face to face from already fifteen years ago aprox., with prodigious decade and glossy period included, that is said soon in time. Again, and now with the quintet abreast to the complete one (Like in London, not even John was missing), to get, and retained, the opportunity to face them in person, with the permission of the VIP5, has been, and it will be forever in my memory, a special date to remembering, an unforgettable event, a bubbling of people dreaming the Same Thing - Or seem, it is known-; Opposing feelings, container emotions, as for Other topics, Distributed Disappointments, and, on Returning to the hustle, mad dances, thunderous shouts, Imminent, flourishing friendship, and Other Obsessions of the type.
Before leaving home, Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Before leaving home, Wednesday, 14th January, 2009
new to singing.
New pirate rucksack to the shoulder.
time to leave.
Time to go.
Although he missed ... Although I Was
missing ...
... a couple of someones.
... a couple of somebodies.
train to Barcelona, Thursday, January 15, 2009
To Barcelona by train, Thursday, 15th January, 2009
still had the sense to reserve the camera battery. Did not last, Still I Had
prudence of saving the battery of the camera. It Did not last:
Flight and arrival in Birmingham, Friday, January 16, 2009
and Arriving Flight to Birmingham, Friday, 16th January, 2009
Ding-dong-ding! Attention, passengers gentlemen, ladies and gentlemen. Please do not pick your nose while doing a handstand during the flight, knowing that unbalances the plane because the pilot part. Thanks. Dong-ding-dong!, Also known as Don Table tennis.
Ding-dong-ding! Attention, Estimated Passengers, ladies and gentlemen. Please, Do not dig in your nose, while standing on the floor with your hands INSTEAD of your feet, During The flight, with the Knowledge of Which it unbalanced the plane splits Because the pilot of laughing. Thank you. Dong-ding-dong!, Also Known as Don Table tennis.
I HAVE SEEN A MONSTER ON THE WING! Come on, if it reflects. Ja, ja, ja, ja, ja. So BirminghamInternational Airport.
I SAW A MONSTER ON THE WING! Yikes, it's a reflection. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. Until Birmingham International Airport.
Railway Station New Street, Birmingham. A little serious, right? Chu-chu.
Birmingham New Street Railway Station. A little Serious, is not it? Chu-chu.
The pagoda in front of the building, Holloway Circus, a pinch of the essence of the East. The pagoda
Opposite to Holloway Circus's building, a pinch of the Oriental essence.
Etap Hotel Birmingham Centre in Great Colmore Street. Smoking was not allowed anywhere. Lugar of the facts: Room 344. Key names in Morse code: Perico Cinderella drums and corporeal.
Etap Hotel Birmingham Centre in Great Colmore Street. Smoking wasn't allowed anywhere. Place of the facts: Room 344. Key names in Morse code: Periwig of the drums and corporeal Cinderella.
I was so Catholic, and full of faiths, who had a church in front.
I Was So That Fulfill of Faith in front of it There Was a church.
Skippers Fish Bar, Horse Fair, one of those places that invite you back.
Skippers Fish Bar, in Horse Fair, One of Those Which places invite you to come back.
The rear of The Mailbox shopping center, at 61 Wharfside Street, was a world to discover. There was water everywhere channels.
The back part of the mall The Mailbox, Wharfside Street in 61, Was a whole world for new discovery. There Were water channels all over and everywhere.
Later, the call of the ocean became more intense. Here is the National Sea-Life Centre, a sort of aquarium with all kinds of fish, seahorses, star of the same, the salty sea sharks and even a couple of giant tortoises confusing names, Molokai and Gulliver ... - If even I have a déjà vu, or saw it, which is the same - to which no llegué a entrar en el Brindley Place. No sabía lo que era, igual que desconocía que por allí pululaba The Birmingham College of Food. De haberlo sabido antes…
Later on, the call of the ocean became more intense. Is here the National Sea-Life Centre, a type of aquarium with all kinds of fish; seahorses, stars of ditto, sharks of the salty sea and up to a couple of giant turttles of disconcerting names, Molokai and Gulliver … - I even have a déjà vu, or one of it I saw, that is the same thing-, to where I did not manage to enter, in Brindley Place. I did not know what it was, like I did not know that near over there was set The Birmingham College of Food. If I had known it before…
Inspección de rigor en the location of the roost, or premises in which they operated. A wine bar? Nia, that came later. A mausoleum? Nia, but it was like a tomb, at this hour, that day. National Indoor Arena, NIA, King Edwards Road, brimming to the next.
Inspection of rigor in the emplacement of the night shelter, or place Where They Were acting. A bar for the drink? Nia, That meat later. A mausoleum? Nia, But It Was That yes as a tomb, at Those hours, That Day. National Indoor Arena, NIA, in King Edwards Road, to overflowing the Following one.
Bulletin Board guides-tion.
of What's on Billboard.
And way back, to the awareness dayrter. And
Returning the way, up to the concert day.
I like a duck in the River. It's just as easy to locate the center of town. I held the map in hand only about ten minutes, something really weird on me.
I Was loke a duck to river. It is frankly easy to Be Located by the center of the city. I Kept the map in my hand only a shot of about ten minutes, Something really strange in me.
"Let's take the second to last."
"Almost Let's take the last drink."
The Malt House, the mega-site gambling den, 75 King Edwards Rd Tengo to return, despite the lack of sauce on the meat and I do not take no tea. Good treatment and better beer. In the next, repeat Fosters.
The Malt House, the mega-classic local pub, in 75 King Edwards Rd i have to come back, in Spite of the Lack of sauce in the meat and of That Not Even a tea WAS taking. Good Better Treatment and beer. In the next one, I'll repeat Fosters.
A corner, huge, full of details. In hours was back there, eating in the heat of your fireplace.
A corner, Enormous, full of details. In hours I Was again there, HAVING lunch to the heat of STI chimney.
to the bathroom, everything is shot. CHTM
Even the toilet LXC Was a place for a pic.
Shift for the Brindley Place, restaurants and Other Things. Indeed, More Than One to the use, it is a kind of city commercial tremendously.
Baskerville House in Centenary Square. "The Hound of the Baskervilles" comes to my mind.
Known as civic center. It Does Not Look Like That of my neighborhood.
They Were riddled with monuments, some, as this one, re-used, in STI case, in ITS MOST for offices.
Town Hall, in Victoria Square, Planned to offer performances.
And Adjacent structures. Almost all the photos of my cultural tour Arose by night. For much That I am charmed with Them of this class, really sorry for so much darkness. The life of the royal flecked night owl is and tortuous.
The ICC (UK's premier conference center), in Broad Street.
People with humor, In Any case. They leave Even jokes on the walls.
semaphores, Which Were Changing in a rush, fact slow That Means the elder people try to cross the road like kamikaze, These are my favorites. "Try to Have the brain of untimely Not shouting at time when you're nearby hospitals and similar" = "Keep silence." Let's to the hotel, it is two days. With the silence, to bed.
Day concert of the New Kids on the Block at the NIA (National Indoor Arena), Birmingham;Saturday, January 17, 2009
New Kids on the Block concert at the NIA (National Indoor Arena) day, Birmingham, Saturday, 17th January, 2009
Etap Hotel Birmingham back car park, same kind of Ibis Hotels, pero in an Inglés version.
and Domokun Plush in Nostalgia & Comics, between 14 and 16 Smallbrook Queensway. Walk similar price. Sea photo in honor Consoleros living at home. There Is Always
space for the manga, sincere always the opportune hollow appears. Snake did of watchtower, while I got a duet of volumes, British edition, of One Piece and a plush Domokun's in Nostalgia and Comics, Among 14 and 16 in Smallbrook Queensway. Of we go Seemed prices. It is the photo in honor to the PS Play that lives at home.
Shopping Centre, in 38 High Street, That mean extraordinary mall to eat Where You May spend and spend. This one, and the three Following ones, plow photos taken from one of the windows of the Starbucks Coffee Where I Took a hot chocolate of yet I Do Not Know What size.
This bronze statue of Lord Nelson, Who won a lot of viUntil ctories His death on the famous Battle of Trafalgar, you stay at the Bull Ring WAS since it's created, in 1809, and it's the first, of this officer of the Royal Navy, WAS Which Places in Great Britain. He Keeps one of His arms resting on an anchor, with the prow of a miniature ship HMS Victory. Once Again Be called me.
St Martin Church, in the Bull Ring. The streets Were I continue going and coming from people. Reason? There Was massive street market. Minutes for souvenirs.
down in a fountain of crystal. They Have A curious way of Combining the ancient with the modern style one.
3, 2, ...
Fifteen years and five guys to get us together again.
The time T, of the day D, W of the week, month of the M, of the year and, of Our Age, of the concert.
For the Caryatids and the whole Olympus, the five are.
Step one
We can have lots of fun
Step two
There’s so much we can do
Step three
It’s just you and me
Step four
I can give you more
Step five
Don’t you know the time has arrived
I cheer for it. Be. CHT MLXC
suit
suits.
Or in the dark.
"One of shrimps for table five!". Real That There Was Everything and for all of the Taste and likes.
Where do I go from here?
for the personal, and transferablesituation, of the mental tachycardia.
WAS The most emotive moment for me, undoubtedly, That One That They Already dedicated to Those That Are Not Whom always with us and we will remember.
Let's change direction to starboard. A pirate in the stern! How will the ones at home be?
And, after repeating the dream, right, in zigzag for the scale in Barcelona, to my flat.
Back after the trip, Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Back home after the journey, Tuesday, 20th January, 2009
Home, sweet home and culinary.
Before re-meeting the five, little before the concert, I was in the waiting-list, with my ivory scarf, and I changed site and letter, remained the fifth one in the ranking, became exhausted the toothache, drank inexcusable wine, if not reduction sale bottled of box and even I tasted appetizers, singing their refrains, until my time o'clock came. And, from it, all a whole month, the whole month and five days that are those that has taken to me to recover, at least, a computer, to recover of the shock, to obtain the photo-finish, to know of the evil of the crisis, of the hard that it affects me, of the health of my so loyal, and so canine baby, who already happens and seems to be so old and, of a time up to this part, I could not also contact with several of the people I knew in England. Calm and good food. Time to the time s, which is said. Thanks, Monica, for me Remembering the days Happen That Happen and weigh the Time That Weighs, for me chatting about the 5 Star VIP for Inviting myself to your house, for ... we Do Not Nearly match. As I Was editing photos, your SMS to arrive. Might I wish we repeat it, over here and, hopefully, soon.
Thanks for visiting Arigato gozaimasu =^-^= =^-^= Thanks a lot for visiting us
0 comments:
Post a Comment