Monday, February 23, 2009

Frugos Yogurt Franchise Quedada resinocarnavalera en Bilbao (22-02-2009) =^-^= Resin Carnival meeting in Bilbao (02-22-2009)

I've had as a dwarf with clogs. What a memorable day. For photos, forty-one:
I Had fun as a dwarf with clogs. What unforgettable day. For photos, forty one:


resins from top to bottom = resinous Group photo.
Resins from snout to tail = Photo of the resin group.




Bowi ( Keltxo ), the axis of evil and eternal perfect pose. I have a man of idem. Good going. Jijks.
Bowi ( Keltxo ), the axle of the evil in His eternal perfect poses. I have the man of ibid. Fine we go. Hehks.


If they were, Sai and Bel ( Keltxo ) of wallpaper.
They Were, Sai and Bel ( Keltxo ), kind of wallpaper.


A charm made resin.
A charming made of resin.


Canmer ( Ilhan ), a tiny hottie.
Canmer ( Ilhan ), a tiny handsome.


Three were three Entete, L'il ( Ran ) and Naru ( Jessi ), and often all three. Three
Were the three, Entete, L'il ( Ran ) and Naru ( Jessi ), and what a three.
C
HTMLXC Connor (
Evi ). By God, the apostles and other relatives, succumb to the new hairstyle.
Connor ( Evi ). For God, the apostles and Other Relatives, I succumb to historical new hairdo.

Wave of sneakers.

Wave of sneakers.

Tsukushi (
Ishtar). I hope that this monadita in the end was not serious. But what are my eyes! Skulls and a katana at the waist. I name you, here and now, piratilla in miniature.
Tsukushi ( Ishtar). I hope the trouble of this cutie, at last, Serious wasn't. But What Do They see my eyes?! Lil 'skulls and a katana to the waist. I name you, here and now, tiny pirate in miniature.

In Carnaval, Carnival, long live the Midwest. Keera
for next year to the masquerade abduct you in the flesh. Resins claim it. In
Carnival, Carnival, and Higher up the nearby West. Keera, for the year That'll bring you eat Towards the cosplay in meat and bone. The resins Claim it.

Almost all intrigued to the same side. We were not dressed. Almost all puzzled

Towards the Same Side. We Were Not disguised.

This is really dark skin and other types tanning. By the way, what a contrast. That yes

This is brown skin tanning and the rest to type. Now That We take it, what a contrast.

Nana and Kenji (
Nanahachi ). I love its history. Inevitably attracts me. This battery pending. ^ _-
Nana and Kenji ( Nanahachi ). I am charmed With their story. It Attracts me irremediably. Those pending drums. ^ _-

Cyril (
Ilhan ) displaying urban style.
Cyril ( Ilhan ) Exhibiting urban style.

Naru (
Jessi ) of maid.
Naru ( Jessi ) as maid.

L'il (
Ran ). The pastry-baker ... L'il
(Ran ). From the sweet cook of sweets ...

... pastels, pink rosae
.
... to the cake, rose rosae. "Pinkae pink."

Tenshi (Ran
) albino soft coal. Carbon label Reyez has a typo.
Tenshi (Ran ) of sweet albino coal. The kingz 'etiquette coal has a misprint.
LAZ TRAZTADAZ OF TENZHI (Ran
), PART 1:
TENZHI'z PRANKZ (Ran ), PART 1:

- Entete + Tenshi (Ran
) = Dresses + + Bad Water = Worst Case ideas.
- Entete + Tenshi (Ran ) = Dress + down + Waters = Worse Bad ideas matter.

How will managed to escape the inevitable dip? Rosa, as the gardens. How will she

Have managed to get herself away from the inevitable dip? Pink rose, as the gardens.

Who about this item? Take courage, Satsuma.

or Who Could Be thene element to approach this one? Get What it takes, Satsuma.

In another order of things, Tenshi (Ran
) is higher than a He (Connor, Evi ). You two are a lot of fabric. In Another
order of the Things, Tenshi (Ran ) is one Taller Than He (Connor, Evi ). Two themes are of too much height.

Talks park.

Park conversations

Draco and Harry (
Mai ). What nature has joined ...
Draco and Harry ( Mai ). What nature has joined the ...

... do not try to remove it, ever, anything or anyone. Amen.

... That it tries to Separate rules Neither anybody anything, ever. Amen.

Connor (
Evi ). According to Phoenician culture -> He: "The ultimate male deity, Supreme God, Creator of creators, the father of the gods, the passive universal deity who ruled over the whole series of gods or lesser divinities." If I already said, that has his something. The secondary tradition. Be two Phoenicians.
Connor ( Evi ). According To the Phoenician culture -> He: "The maximum masculine deity, Supreme God, The creator of The Creators, The fatherof the gods, the universal deity That Was Governing passive on the whole series of minor gods or divinities. "What I Was Saying, Something That The mold you. The tradition Helps it. They Will Be the Phoenicians' pair.

Nana Kenji (
Nanahachi ). Normal, were in order.
Nana and Kenji ( Nanahachi ). Normal, They Were kind of postcard.

A winged darling (
Ivantxu ) and just out of Eden.
A winged preciousness ( Ivantxu ) as newly raised from the Eden.

A buccaneer-floral cucada.
Bucc
aneer-floral cuteness.

Most cute monkey and the Carnival. The Prettiest

monkish and the cutest cutie of cuteness of the Carnival.


Keltxo 's fashion power.

Chibi Vald (
Mai ). If he were a vegetarian, and I that tree flower, would fear for my life seriously. Chibi
Vald ( Mai ). If He Was vegetarian, and I That floral tree, I Would Be Seriously afraid for my life.

In the land of wonders, seeing how you feel a real lady, lawn sheltering.

In Wonderland, seeing how authentic Miss Sits down, Protecting herself of the lawn.

Lady Pain (
Sunako ), another full-fledged woman.
Lady Pain ( Sunako ), Another lady made and straight.

Entete suspicious of the intentions of Cyril (
Ilhan ), which sought to make friends. We met with the rose. Two falls, two. Cyril I hope you are well after the abuse. o_O
Entete distrusting Cyril's intentions ( Ilhan ), He Was Trying to get on with. We Have Against the pink run. Two falls, two. I hope Cyril That is well after the mistreatment. orĂ’ _
LAZ TRAZTADAZ OF TENZHI (Ran
), PART 2:
TENZHI'z PRANKZ (Ran ), PART 2:

- What calibrated measures ...

- That Calibrated The Measure ...

- - Whispers and whispers -.

- - Sighs and whispers.

- I let the four winds. He said even his
take .
- I throw it out to the four winds. I Said It historical events to take .

- What would Satsuma in such a position? Where the roomRa from?

- What Would Do Satsuma in similar position? Where will I Have Learned it from?

- What Entete - TNT - yours? Jijks 2x. The fact is that both my sound.

- And Entete - TNT - hers? Hehks 2x. The case Is That Both sound to me.

- ... for a large scarf and goes and you get a.

-. .. for an Enormous scarf and There Goes That one appears.
Moral: The powers of the dwarf in mysterious ways.

Conclusion: The dwarf's Powers Are inscrutable.
And I would cry, because we had become to see you as soon as possible, butan indefinite time I will have it tough. Until then, and in the meantime, here we are, we see and read us. What I was saying, I've had great and I am going to miss. A kiss.

And I Also Would cry out, for That We Were Returning to re-meet so soon as it WAS possible for us, But in an indefinite time it's Going To Be Difficult to me. Till Then, and meanwhile, hereabouts We Are, Meet Each Other and read ourselves. What I Was Saying, That I Had lots of great fun and That I am going to miss you. A kiss.



Thanks for visiting Arigato gozaimasu =^-^= =^-^= Thanks a lot for visiting us

0 comments:

Post a Comment