The first dollfie I got (Katsuya Jounouchi - Joey Wheeler: Volks of Japan Yu-Gi-Oh! Customized dollfie) long before I arrived (23/04/2005) know about the BJD. It's part of my roots and also something I never forget. To commemorate, shortly before four years of that time, I decided to get a second (Mai Kujaku - Mai Valentine: Volks of Japan Yu-Gi-Oh! Customized dollfie) from the same vendor. I've been at home a few hours ago (30/06/2009).
The first dollfie I got (Jounouchi Katsuya - Joey Wheeler: Volks of Japan Yu-Gi-Oh! Customized dollfie) Arrived Some time before (04/23/2005) I Knew about BJD. It is a part of my origins and además Something I Do Not Forget. As commemoratedtion, a little of four years adjuntos Before That One at That Time, I Thought why not ordering a second one (Kujaku Mai - Mai Valentine: Volks of Japan Yu-Gi-Oh! customized dollfie) from the Same seller. I Received Some hours ago her home (06/30/2009).
If you liked the presentation of the first box, I loved the second.
If I Already loved the box of presentation of the first one That Much, I Have Been charmed with this second.
With Red Eyes Black Dragon and Baby Dragon and the Dragon Jouno Mascot Harpy Mai. CHT
With
MLXC Jouno's Red-Eyes Black Dragon and Baby Dragon and Mai's Harpie's Pet Dragon.
Thanks for visiting Arigato gozaimasu =^-^= =^-^= Thanks a lot for visiting us
0 comments:
Post a Comment