Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Whitelord Jane Bondage =^-^= Kaya (BuddyDoll - Buddy Jiny W-WS), a genie in a bottle - Genie In A Bottle =^-^=

A few months ago I recognized, as did long ago with the rest of the impressive way that convinces you to clear, a new component of my troop One Piece . Interestingly, a friend (BuddyDoll). Also out of Seoul, is also from Korea, but surprisingly in a different house to which I usually always (Luts). To make matters worse case, I catch the image of the day, and it'll teach this. The looks and happens only say "If it seems" - ¬ _ ¬ How little shame is -. And I again feel the sea breeze of pasta that costs to the bottom of the pockets, not without doubts out of my house brand. Like a bottled genie, has haunted me in the sales of bargain-priced bargain purchase overtook me with being lat the last sale and, even with all in favor, I have done magic with the accounts. If you saw it coming. This exceptional case is exceptional case, as well as the only resin that I have white skin, because I've found outside.



For Some months I Have Recognized, behind time as I did with the rest, of this Impressive Way That convinces you for sure, to a new component of my One Piece troop. Curiously, a friend (BuddyDoll). Also she eat out from Seoul, Korea from she eat too, But Surprisingly Different from the trade mark to Which I am really Used To (Luts). As It Was not enough, I pick up the occasional image of her, jump up and Eichmann to the Guy Who lives with me. As soon as I saw her I told me "They are alike\hh...



I feel like I've been locked up tight For a century of lonely nights Waiting for someone to release me
You're lickin’ your lips and blowing kisses my way
But that don't mean I'm gonna give it away Baby, baby, baby (baby, baby, baby)



Oh oh oh oh oh (My body's sayin’ let's go)
Oh oh oh oh oh (but my heart’s saying no)



If you want to be with me
baby there's a price to pay
I'm a Jiny in a bottle
You gotta rub me the right way
If you want to be with me
I can make your wish come true You gottto make a big impression I gotta like What You Do




'm a Jiny in a bottle baby Gotta rub me the right way honey I'm a Jiny
in a bottle baby Come, come , come on and let me out







The music's banging And the light's down low Just one more dance
And Then we're good to go
Waiting for someone, Who Needs me Hormones racing at the speed of light But That Do not mean ITS gotta be tonight Baby, baby, baby (baby, baby, baby)






Oh oh oh oh oh (My body's sayin 'let's go) Oh oh oh oh oh (But My Heart's Saying no) C HTMLXC



If you want to be with me Baby
There's a price to pay I'm a Jiny
in a bottle (I'm a Jiny in a bottle) You gotta rub
me the right way If you
want to be with me (oooh, ooh)
I can make your wish come true (ohh) Just
come and set me free, baby And I'll be with you



'm a Jiny
in a bottle baby Gotta rub me the right way honey I'm a Jiny in a bottle baby Come, come, come on and let me out






'm a baby in a bottle Jiny
Gotta rub me the right way honey
(If you want to get with me) I'm a Jiny
in a bottle baby
Come, come, come on and let me out



Oh oh oh oh oh (My body's sayin’ let's go)
Oh oh oh oh oh (but my heart’s saying no)



If you wanna be with me
baby there's a price to pay
I'm a Jiny in a bottle (I'm a Jiny in a bottle, ohh)
You gotta rub me the right way
If you wanna be with me (with me, ooh)
I can make your wish come true
You gotta make a big impression I gotta like what you do (oh, yeah yeah)




If you want to be with me Baby there's a price to pay I'm a Jiny in a bottle (in a bottle baby) You gottarub me the right way
(You gotta rub me the right way)
If you want to be with me
(If you want to be with me)
I can make your wish come true Just come and
set me free, baby
And I'll be with you









'm a Jiny
in a bottle baby Come, come, come on and let me out


They sent in two days - I got half a dozen - and when I told my mother, not only that it had requested, which was already on the way he was so pleased - repairs or "Now another?" with that girl so beautiful - as I am I happy with the treatment of the house. They are a whole sky and is a store that adviseso. Queda una espinita menos. Por pánicos que me queden, se ha cumplido uno de mis miedos y la verdad es que me alegro.

She was shipped in just two days - She arrived home in a twelfth average - and when I told to my mother, not only that had order her but, that already my mother was delighted, enchanted - Not objections or the \

0 comments:

Post a Comment