These are special dates, of meetings, events and So Many Things. Already is this very day, birthday of my favorite singer, end of the year, Now We Are on it, the door to the New Year's Eve, in the night of eating the grapes, of the chilling out and partyng. Just take this Christmas carol, Which One Piece eat from , of course, as my musical staff greet of congratulation, on my Behalf and the crew's one, for Christmas to everyone.
Today I smell a scent of Kenzo. Even when this holiday season, I'm mad as hell and, even with outstanding savings, I launched headlong into more crazy. I give of headers are the bells. It came just two days ago, just after my birthday and I asked, wildly and eventId, just a twenty-two. Who was going to tell me?, A Dollmore among the troops. Today I smell
to Kenzo's perfume. Being Even In These holidays, I am mad to the max and, still pending with savings, I Have Thrown myself straight ahead to one more madness. I will hit my head Against the wall to the sound of the ringing bells. I arIVEN only two days ago, just after my birthday and I ordered him, to the mad thing and evented , only twenty-two ago. Who Would Have Told Me About It?, To Dollmore Among the troop.
With all of you, BJDers and one piecers:
Another one to the hip. Is that ultimately all.
Other One That up to the hip. Lately It Seemsall of Them.
Of the three gift bags, the trio of orders I have done lately to Dollmore (That I'm tying to say the least), the three are Santa Claus. Of
gift three sacks, of the trio of orders I Have Done Lately to Dollmore (Saying of my craziness is too less to tell) Are the three of Santa Claus.
what timescale and how curious coolest December. What an awesome
calendar and what a curious December.
The inside of the bag, to match the event. And ...
Things from the inside of the sack, appropriéesyou with the event. And ...
did not leave yet, there's more.
Do Not go away yet, That There is still more left.
Gafillas for workaround. Black sunglasses
by the chance.
The basis of your wardrobe.
The base of historical wardrobe.
The box to the Empire State. The box in
Empire State mode.
That it is open to the eraser. Seems That experience
cted to Be Opened like a famous kind of eraser.
pad mystery. What hide behind?
The cushion of the mystery. What will it hide behind?
plastiquera A mummy?
A kind of plastic mummy?
"Certificate and manual?
Certificate and manual?
What I have to sand, which is, my mother, and also tune . The
lot i have still to sand, the so much yet undone to Be Done, And Also to customize.
Ay, grief, pain, pain having to remove the wig. Robin will do pearls.
Sigh, to sorrow, pity of tomorrow. I Suffered wig Taking this away from him. It will fit perfectly Robin.
He still has much to be will be. The good news of the year is that, if Oda does not give another wind, not missing any more.
I have so much left to Become the one I will be. The glad tidings of the Year Are That, if Oda Does Not Happen with a new nakama wind, There Is not Anyone missing.
Happy new year to everyone.
Thanks for visiting Arigato gozaimasu =^-^= =^-^= Thanks a lot for visiting us
0 comments:
Post a Comment