Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Moi Laskoviy I Nezhnyy Zver =^-^= The voices of my resins - My resins' voices =^-^=

As I said in my compilation Retrospective:

I Already Told it at my retrospective compilation:

- In dubbing: The idea of having been a finalist in each and every one of the competitions of this kind in which I participated heavily filled me and tells me I have talent, I'm on the right track, but will not stop until you get to take the upper hand. Ment. I will not stop and then. To this we must add that I love to hear - drums, bass drums, cymbals! - Who doubled One Piece .

- In Dub-Voiced : The idea of Being a finalist in Each and Every of the contests of this type in Which I Have taken part fills me exceedinglyIndicates and me That I Must Have Qualities, That I walk on the good path, But I Will Not Stop Until I get it. Lie. I Will Not Even Then stop. Attach to it That I Would Love meeting - Drums, bass, drums, cymbals! - Whom One Piece dub .




The voices of my resins: A dream fulfilled yet to meet - My resins' voices: A Dream Fulfilled still to Fulfill

VIII Salon manga comics and Getxo - VIII Getxoko komiki eta azoka manga - VIII Getxo's comic and manga event
http://www.salondelcomicdegetxo.net/cas/manga.asp
(28-11-2009 - 11-28-2009)
When

I felt so very difficult to happen, right then - I guessed - just three days is to go and I embark more - It was still possible - full, prostrate and heart, in the Odyssey One Piece . I can not be happier. And I thank him for sounding argument, but the happy lucky the troops for giving me the opportunity to meet two of its unique voices of Castile. I present here and now, the faces of two people who happen to be and embody the voices of three of my BJD.

When I Believe it Extremely so difficultly to Be Able to Happen, just then - I Was feeling it - only three days ago it turns out That I go and furthermore Embark - furthermore, yet it WAS possible - squarely, bumping into, in the One Piece odyssey. I not can be happier. And I thank it, for story line That sounds, to the happy lucky fate of the troop for Giving me the chance to Meet two of Their incomparable voices English. Let me introduce you, here and now, the faces of two great people Who, by chance, plow and play the part of the voices of three of my BJD.



With Jaime Roca, rings and Glottis's endearing and crazy glutton captain of the Straw Hat crew, also Bender Kohza commander of the rebel army, among many others, as well as director of dubbing. I feel that the logical view, innovative, enterprising and open-minded about this world lcongenial to me a lot. It's funny to realize that I followed in his footsteps professionals from the start.



With Jaime Roca, tone and glottis of the intimate and crazy glutton captain of the straw hat's crew, Also dubber of the commander of the rebellious army Kohza, Among Many Others, además dubbing director. I feel His logical, Innovative, enterprising and open minded on this world vision and mine get on in much. It is curious Realizing I Have Followed His professional steps from the Same beginnings.



And with the spontaneous unannounced in the program. To my surprise, also came the ropesas the unforgettable vocal swordsman of the 3 katanas (And I without mine, back in the show. It would have lost, to not change. Today, by and now I'm dreaming and I know that some other time.) Jorge Saudino, or the voice of Zorro, among others, also a mind with ideas about their work very clear and, like his teammate, the nicest.



And Not Announced with the spontaneous one in the program. For my surprise, the unforgettable 3 katana swordsman's vocal chords Also meat (And I Without mine, There in the Event. He Would have got lost, NOT to change. By and up-to-date today I continue dreaming and know That it will Be on a next chance.) Jorge Saudino, or Zoro's voice, Among many Different Ones, Also to mind with the ideas really clear on historical work and, as His team partner, very nice.

If it was already addicted to dubbing - One of my deep passions also linked to my profession - I have defined a project imagined, long ago, as an impossible goal. I dreamed I listen to my troops, and those stories that I write, I love writing, with the voices that give them. They mixed the two, they have transformed into a screenplay and now that dream is not only a reality but I offer one-way audio is called fan-fic, with which to create and through which actually carry out .

If I Was Already addicted to dubbing - One of my passions deep That, in Addition, flirts with my profession - theHave a defined project and That I imagined, behind time, as an impossible goal. I dreamed to listen to my troop, and the writings That I write, the ones That I love writing, with the voices They Give Them. Both mixed Things They Have, Have Transformed Into script it and now this dream is Not Only a tangible reality But They offer me a route, Which Is Called audio fan-fic, with Which to create and Through Which Carrying out it indeed.

FAN-FIC AUDIO OP
http://paraeditor.audiorelatos.net/25.html


I looked at it looks, is too great and I hope to keep up.

No matter how I look at it, it is too great and I hope to Be to the height. C HTMLXC


If anyone was there and we took photo / s that happens to me, please. If someone


Was There and Took pic / s of it, send it to me, please.

Thanks for visiting Arigato gozaimasu =^-^= =^-^= Thanks a lot for visiting us

0 comments:

Post a Comment