I take the chance That today it is the Afro skeleton member of my crew's birthday and I celebrate it posting the photos of the last resin meeting up in San Sebastian, Which Took Me, from the Same March 20, Among PC troubles, the flu I Have And That Did not want my camera to work. So Many ones I place as the day in Which we met for summarizing it very very much and bremove ecause of Them Work out blurry. Hope you enjoy.
gardens of Aiete's Palace, in San Sebastian (Guipuzcoa) ...
small feet.
the glitter nails.
Brilliantine on nails.
two finally meet. Meet Two Who
at last
And the beautiful eyesAriadne , the preciousness of freckles funny Hikaru_no_sora . And
Ariadne 's ( Hikaru_no_sora ' s preciousness of graceful freckles) most beautiful eyes.
How she longed for this day to come. Close together the two friends or Entete , the witch.
I Was chasing for this day. Both, the two frinds, together at last with my Entete or .
Joining the small group of Edir and Tenshi of DarkRed-chan. MSD Quartet. Joining the group
Edir 's MSD and Tenshi , from DarkRed-chan. MSD quartet.
feared to back.
Four events to be afraid of from the back.
I love the world moai. What have you brought charm of the Orient.
I love the world moai. A lovely one You Have Brought the of the Orient.
Four cucadas online.
Four cuties in line.
That bellezón, Aeris, and with those two cuties. CHTMLX
C That so beauty, Aeris, and with Those two charming ones.
time of collection to go to another site. Either that or
Entete protest.
Time to pick up and go to Another site of the place. That prosthesis or Entete .
In another enclave of the park. A visual acuity. Spot the five resins shown in the photo.
In Another enclave of the park. One of visual keenness. Look for the five resins That Appear in the photo.
Two views more closely. Left
Kaya, also lMendo, and right ... Two
watched from much closer. On the left Kaya, of my group too, and on the right ...
And so close, an elf-eyed wonder of chlorophyll. Closely
And so, with an elven eyes marvel of chlorophyll.
shock. Phenomenon fans.
Shock. Fans Phenomenon.
Akuma of DarkRed-chan managed to escape. Although it rained at times, he did through the cave, except for several leaks. One hit me in the eye. Akuma
, from D arkRan-chan, got to escape. Although it Rained DURING moments, it id Not Within the cave, pero for the Several leaks. One Fell In one of my eyes.
A slip for the rest.
A break for rest.
And look, this sweetness ...
And she, this sweetness, WAS looking at ...
Liant A clique with its own paparazzi.
To a little group of mischief-makers with own paparazzi.
to Arms. With the memory card from the camera to the top, lying on sathis car when we went to Arcco. Weapons
on. With the memory of the card of my camera Fulfilled events, I managed to take only this one When We Went Away to Arcco.
I had a blast and I am particularly pleased to speak at length with staff. I count days until we can repeat it. Had I lost
of gun and made me happy Specially to Be Able to speak with more length and laying people. I count the days until May Day When We repeat it.
Thanks for visiting Arigato gozaimasu =^-^= =^-^= Thanks a lot for visiting us
0 comments:
Post a Comment