Monday, September 6, 2010

Garrett Popcorn Coupon' The skinny

Yesterday Was the first day of classes of the new year.

(Actually, let me stop myself But There unimportant for an interesting sidenote: They do not really think about it That Way in the Same way we do, in Terms of years. Whenever I say "this year", "last year "," next year ", etc.., people always think I mean" calendar year "when a lot of times in Inglés It Would Have Been Obvious That I meant" academic year ". For example, in the spring Just Before the school year ends and you want to talk about the fall, I Would say "next year." People here say "next semester.")

Aside from classes, I am still teaching (three days a week now: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday .) The magazine That I Was working for Seems To Have folded, so I Do not Have That job anymore. It Was suppOSED to Be a monthly magazine and I Worked There For four months, But somehow we DURING That Time Produced only two issues. (Due to Financial Constraints They Issues Combined Into two one, my second and third months there, And Then my Fourth month, They still Paid me, But i actually did nothing at all. There Were no articles to edit, and no magazine Produced WAS . And Then They Went That after under. I guess.)

I Still Do not yet have my new visa Because There Were Some Problems with the paperwork filled out That the school. My previous visa expired on the 30th or 31st of last month. So I'm kind of in limbo now. But the school says There's no problem now and we're just waiting for the Public Security Bureau to finish processing it. (Of course, That's What I Thought before.)

In others' news, my girlfriend Molin just finished reading her first English-language book ever, which was \ames, ages, heights, weights, make up positions for ourselves, etc. And I discovered that despite being the second-tallest person on the team, I'm also lighter than anyone else on the team by 9 kg (20 lbs).

I like being skinny and even though I know it might make me more \

0 comments:

Post a Comment