Linda, my girl, my best and most faithful friend,
Linda, my whishii, my best friend and loyal MOST:
Hear our song. Today we sing it again.
Listen to our song. Today I sing it for you again.
Thanks for loving us so much, like nobody else did.
I know I keep doing.
I know you still do.
We have been a whole year, a long and eternal years, unable to see us. It Has Been
Already a year, a long and eternal year, Since We Can not See Each Other.
is infinite how much we miss you. It is infinite
the much we miss you.
I remember every day with the happiness you gave usste, but that's a moment that you cry on the inside. We remember you
Every day, with the happiness you Gave us, But There Is not a moment I DO NOT cry for you inside of me.
still waiting, whishii-whishii , there in the place you went.
Keep waiting for us, whishii-whishii, there, in the place you jump up to.
And do not forget that you are always with us because we love you always.
And Do Not Forget You are always with us Because we always love you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment