Thursday, October 7, 2010

How To Interface An 24lc32a To 16f84a =^-^= Just Like The Movies: \



(30-08-2010 · 08-30-2010)



I want to ... I want to Be someone else or I'll explode, floating upon this surface for the birds
I want ... I want to be someone else or exploits, floating on the surface for the birds






The birds ... The birds
Birds ... Birds




You want me? F *** ing well come and find me. I'll be waiting
You want me? J ****, great, come and find me. I'll be waiting

CH
TMLXC

With a gun and a pack of sandwiches ... And nothing With a gun and some sandwiches ... And nothing




Nothing ... Nothing ... Nothing ... Nothing Nothing ... Nothing




You want me? Well come on and break the door down You want me? Well then come and knock the door




You want me? F *** ing come on and break the door down. I'm ready You want me? J ****, see once and knocks on the door. I'm ready




'm ready ... 'm ready I'm ready ... I'm ready




'm ready ... I'm ready ... 'm ready I'm ready ... I'm ready ... I'm ready



Inspired:
Romeo + Juliet (1996)
Inspired in: Romeo + Juliet (1996)
So we go to Lyon next weekend. We will be in competition exhibition stand of "Just Like The Movies". This is how

Are we going to Lyon next weekend. We Will Be at "Just Like The Movies" contest exhibition stand. CHT MLXC Whoever comes, we are there at the convention of BJD 'LDoll Festival.
To the ones Who are going, see you there, at 'LDoll Festival' BJD convention.

Triple bonus movies:
A triple bonus for movies:
(18-09-2010 · 09-18-2010)











Merci beaucoup.

Thanks for visiting Arigato gozaimasu =^-^= =^-^= Thanks a lot for visiting us


0 comments:

Post a Comment