Sunday, October 31, 2010

President Lincoln Opinie The obligatory post every year ...

Happy Halloween!


  • Contrary to what I wanted, I will spend this Halloween quiet in my house. And instead of every movie marathons of "Tomie" and planned to do in this case, I will spend the night reading manga Get Backers ... and I pause to watch the first Tomie film, which was the only one I downloaded.

  • I think with my change of icons and it was obvious, but I reaficioné to Get Backers an incredible way to the point that for the first time all year my wallpaper is not Rikkai .

    And thanks to that is that I'm coming for the second week of [info] reto_diario though the dayI signed up I thought it would not last even a week ~

    The only downside: the fandom is terribly inactive, something very surprising since both the anime and manga ended years ago: (

  • few days ago I could finally read Moon Walker LTD and I liked it better than I expected and I accept ♥ I was eager to 1) see some other inventions of Gaia 2) see Bors. I do not know why, but in both lines sounds adorable ~ (?)
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment