Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Arnie Zaler, 1994 - 1997 nakuruchan @ 2010-11-23T14: 12:00


The chapter was much more serious, leading to the plot than I expected.

And with the few chapters that are suppose to stay that way, so obviously already resigned myself to never see Riken zealous in the anime.
But what of that after the reunion of Riken and Susukihotaru? * O *

addition, after all interactions that do not usually see (and Ganryuu Zakuro, and twins Riken, Riken and Zakuro, and Susukihotaru Agemaki), the Riken and Agemaki friendship and living Riken slope of all (although nor that gets Hoozuki and Bonbori difference, which helps point remains that only Ganryuu xD) and I was happy

♥ ♥ And this final one according

I feared that Agemaki do cringe as again and did nothing, but that was not so good ♥
progress
And I can not say anything because I hit the century distracted watching with those white uniforms


me want to download the raw and drink plenty of screenshots to try to make icons ... and that in itself I Zakuro icons, but I have not found any ...

Hau, and seems to almost get the (are?) Single of the endings.
I can not wait to hear the full version of the three ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment