Friday, November 12, 2010

Diaper Shower Baseball Theme The Great AZ Tenipuri Drabbling Meme ~

Given that and I can post my fic almost 100 of TeniPuri it's nothing special ... but at least there is something to write much and want to do something about it, plus the date and [info] reto_diario , I decided to do this meme slightly modified to start changed "multifandom" with "TeniPuri" .

Step by step:

1. Choose a letter.
2. Tell a topic that begins with that letter.
3. Tell me one or more characters.
4. I will write a fic whose length depends on my muse.


As I think most people do not ask me anything in this meme (xD) those who do may wish to ask how many issues and if someone takes a 26 no problem (xD) and if that is the case that two people ask for an item with the same letter, then write both ~

I promise to answer them all later than December 24, not only for Christmas but also because it will perform that day six years since I posted my first fic ~ TeniPuri anyone explain to me how someone as fickle as I have spent so much time in the same fandom?

Mini note: If I ask couples (or OT3 or otherwise) is possible that my muse takes me to write something more romantic gene, so I apologize in advance that m (_ _) m

Edit: And it was the whole code, Thanks! ^ O ^ I'll get to wrote
r ASAP to finish before the 24 ~

[21/12] Edit2: And I finished the 26 songs! To get everything organized, I moved the table with the topics this entry.
Thank you all, because seriously helped a lot to keep my muse wakes up and move forward [info] reto_diario * hugs everyone *

0 comments:

Post a Comment