Sunday, January 2, 2011

Arcanum.exegamecopyworld Trojaner nakuruchan @ 2011-01-02T20: 41:00

Today is one of those still days in which there is nothing to do and I have no desire to do anything, so take the opportunity to make a meme ~


01. Your main fandom of the year:
  • TeniPuri (nothing new ~)
  • YGO 5D's (I can not let this franchise, and I accepted it xD)
  • Get Backers (makes me feel that I went back last xD)

    02 . Your favorite movie this year:
  • This year I missed all the movies I wanted to see, except for HP. So the first part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows wins by default

    xD 03. Your favorite book you read this year:
  • bought earlier this year varios books for all of 2010, but unfortunately this year my view greatly worsened to the point that it makes little sense to change my glasses and operate better than me ... which try to do, but it all depends on $ and if I want to read on paper touches me straining my eyes.
    In the PC at least I can enlarge the font, but unless you are very impatient for something I do not read books on this, so this year my total of books read is 0. Sad, I know. If I want to cheat a little and replied, "novel" instead of book I can at least say it was Umineko no Naku Koro ni, Banquet of the Golden Witch.

    04. Your favorite album or song this year:
  • Album: ~ CHT dissect Kimeru
    MLXC Song: Junjou Masquerade (one of the endings of OYZ)


  • 05. Your favorite TV show this year:
    of tv ... I am among White Collar and Fringe.

  • of anime, Otome Youkai Zakuro.


  • 06. Your favorite LJ community this year:
    I think is obvious, but
  • [info] reto_diario became my vice ~

    07. Your best new discovery of the year fandom: Meitantei Conan
  • took me too long to "discover" orz

    08. Your Biggest disappointment of the year fandom: xxxholic
    ...


  • 09. Fandom Your boyfriend of the year:
    Riken-sama (?)


  • 10. Your girlfriend of the year fandom:
    Beato-sama (?)


  • 11. Your Biggest squee moment of the year:
    Earlier this year, the PairPuri of Yukimura. More precisely, the words for Yukimura Sanada ♥
  • A final general Otome Youkai Zakuro
    This series just makes me happy ~

    12. MOST missed your old fandom:
    Although I have not stopped completely, I begin to wonder Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.


  • 13. Your fandom That You Have not tried yet, pero want to:
    Mmm ... None,reality. There are several that I recommended and I have on my list yet, but they are still there because I have wanted to see them or anything, so ...


  • 14. Your Biggest anticipations of the new year:
    I can not say the year, but this season I'm looking forward to:
  • The second season of White Collar
    yes, I know, may have started long ago in view on Inet Instead of waiting for the transmit Fox, but I'm not very fond of seeing a TV series on the PC , Hourou Musuka and to some extent the Supernatural anime (yes, I know orz)
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment