Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Congratulations New Baby Verses I only have bad news, now I check.

My cat Mikan had an accident yesterday. Apparently he did something and his collar got stuck into his mouth and I don't know what he did that he started bleeding and running around...
I wasn't at home (luckily), but dad and sister cut off his collar before he got seriously hurt.

My poor baby (TAT) *harassed him loads this morning*
No more collar for him after this.

★★★

Third time I call the printing company, third time they have no news to tell me. It seems I have to wait more to receive some final answer about the problem with the doujinshis... At this rate I'll start selling them when Kobato is over ( . - . )

★★★

I'm sad, I wanted Azumi Tohru 'S and Tiv ' s new books for Comike, pero I could not get them ... Now I'll Have to give away one of my eyes Along with my lungs to get the money to buy from auction Them (= x =;

0 comments:

Post a Comment