* Day: Sunday, May 30th, 2010
* Time: I'm sorry. I do not remember
* Time: So sorry. I DO NOT remember
* Place: Palacio Miramar and frames from the beach of La Concha
* Place: Miramar Palace and La Concha beach porch
* Weather: wet-bobos Sirimiri
* Weather: rain Silly
* Reason: Quedada Resinera in San Sebastian and do the wave, that nothing (Tomorrow) Another
* Reason: Resin meeting up in San Sebastian and I make the wave, That Closely (Tomorrow) Another
* Assistants: Three potted counting the witch. Four resins. I took 50%.
Jijks * Audience: Three people resinning, with myself. Four people resin. I Brought 50%. Hehks
(Sorry for the publication. I have not managed to avoid it - Sorry for the spot. I Could not Avoid it)
's there and although we were little because they twisted things were there from the rain and the wind: It Was There
and, although twisted Circumstances Because FEW people, There We Were Against wind and rain:
group photo on the porch of the palace. What royalist than it sounds. Four, four big guys.
Front shot of the group at the palace porch. It sounds so monarchic. Of four, four Were large ones.
Akuma of DarkRed-chan, wearing his new shirt. Akuma
, by DarkRed-chan, wearing His new shirt.
Nefertari Vivi, my SD even shorter - For further reference, see group picture - with the wig that came recently from 4D.
Nefertari Vivi, my shortest SD - For more references, check out the front shot of the group - with the recently Arrived Which wig for her from 4D.
Sanji, premiering caMass burgundy also there. Not that I have yet blusher the body, too. Is that paled to be surrounded by like two beauties. For references, ditto with the previous. Sanji
, in His new wine color shirt Also Which Came From There. It is Not That blushing His body is still pending, That also. It Is That I Turned pale When He found Himself Surrounded by Those Two beautiful ladies. For more references, do the Same That with the previous one.
The baby surprise Barillas. What sweetest face and what more sweeping lips. Apart from that I love, I dig your makeup. Barillas
's Surprisingbeauty. What a sweet face and her lips What captivating. Apart from The Fact That I am charmed with her, I love her makeup.
would think that was a time of fable and Vivi boots were and are, but really they are, for SD. I will take them to the last. > _ \u0026lt;Jijks.
Who Would say it WAS doing a wheather of fable and Vivi That 's Boots Were and They Are, Though They really do plow, for SD. I Will Take Them to the mold. > _ \u0026lt;Hehks.
Nothing could be further from the truth. Nanaina fabulous time. I like the effect of reflection of the lamp by the water and at fondo will see the island of Santa Clara. But
That Had nothing to do with the reality. Nothing of fabulous wheater. I like the effect of the reflection of the lamppost by water and Santa Clara island That Can Be seen at the background.
Foteando in the rain. CuquÃsima very cute and the Queen of Alabasta was the first to fall, but I think in the end not a single one was saved.
Photographing in the rain. Cute cutie, the queen of Arabasta Was the first one in falling down, Though I believe none of Them Could Avoid it finally.
Barillas's charm - Did we have found nombre? - Sitting on the grass like new shoes. Barillas
's charm - Have you found a name for her already? - Sitting on the grass as wearing new shoes.
back
picture group and a change of location. After five years of having most of the group, when I finally decided to sand them down, it rains. Back
shot of the group and an emplacement change. After five years HAVING These Almost my whole group, When I finally decide to lower Them to the sand, it rains.
The beauty of Barillas peliazul and the witch. Not the best of the photos, but for some reason I likethis image. Barillas
's beauty and my blue-haired girl. It Will Not Be the best of the photos, But For Some Reason I like this image.
Akuma of DarkRed-chan, to the poetic-errant.
DarkRed-chan 's Akuma at a Poetical wandering style.
Sanji, not pilla cacho with Vivi, who knows. Fishing plans without people in the background was quite an ordeal. Sanji
, Without Any chance, with Vivi , Who knows him well. Catching shots without people at the back kind of an Odyss WASey.
Here's an example of that with Akuma of DarkRed-chan and the preciousness of Barillas.
Here an example of That with DarkRed-chan 's Akuma and Barillas' s preciousness.
Sanji of inclined plane. There were not many bikinis with falling at times. Sanji
at a crossed shot. There Were not Many bikinis with the rain falling down from time to time.
And to:
Borrosus extra bonus
Blurry extra bonus
I think it was the nervous shock of the moment. Barillas resin padded headlong into the sand next to Akuma of DarkRed-chan, stoically resisting.
I think it WAS for the nervous shock of the moment. Barillas 's resin Facing girl quilted and Against the sand, next to DarkRed-chan' s Akuma stoically resisting.
Dedicated to those who were, who could not, who will, who can no longer anyone who haswanted to stop by here to see them.
Dedicated to Those Who Went to Those Who Could not, to Whom They Will Go to Those Who Will Not Be Able to everyone and to pass hereabouts Who Want to See Them.
Thanks for visiting Arigato gozaimasu =^-^= =^-^= Thanks a lot for visiting us
0 comments:
Post a Comment