Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Awefilms Black Female Muscleforum Quedada Getxo Comic Convention 2010 =^-^= =^-^= Festival Getxo Comic-up meeting

Ten days from the left. It is high time to take part. I spent like a few times. A pleasure to see you and meet new people, although there who I missed. Ten days
Since the meeting-up. Already time Since a while to remember about it. I Had fun like I did FEW times. A pleasure seeing you again and meeting new ones Some, although I missed Whom There Was.


first group photo. Luffy was the only big, but I just wonder to see among the young.
First group shot. Luffy Was the only large one, But Not odd to me seeing him Among Young Ones.

(28-11-2010 =^-^= 11-28-2010)





What Lips have. Lovely lovely.
Such sweet lips. A beautiful beauty.


That look of surprise is priceless. I love your mouth. Gorgeous
kind of surprised expression. I love her little mouth.

whistles
This cucada me from head to toe.
I love this cutie from toes to haircut.


The detail of the strip is a Pocholo. What looked sweeter. The sticking plaster
detail is so cute. What a sweet eye. CHT
MLXC
Its combination of color and contrast is great. The

combination of colors and contrasts is so great.

What you sweetie,
keltxo .
A cutest little baby you have, keltxo .

correct me. Two RICURAS. Better

Said, two cutest little babies.

a pity not being able to take pictures of
Luffy with Kanda. Hopefully in the next.
A pity we not could take pictures of Luffy with Kanda. Hopefully nexttime.

Mohandas, if I mistake not, of
IratxeEowyn .
Cute ones, if I am not wrong, by IratxeEowyn .

I draw attention to his beautiful green eyes.

I Can not help watching His lovely green eyes.

And carrying it, which are rather curious.

And the ones she wears, Which Are really curious eyes.

as the put put,
moai is pure cuteness nose wrinkled.
No matter the look she wears, moai, she is pure cutENESSO of twisted mouth.

This is really prepared for winds that blow. This is

Being ready for the windy Season we are in.

People are very prepared. This beauty is brought up to stand. There

people always ready. This pretty girl stand Brought her events.

Here's a look that breaks the mold of a handsome MøreNot.

A charming eye from a very handsome guy.


Entete , my TNT particular, his outfit Lyon modified by my mother.
Entete , my especially TNT, in her dress from Lyon modified by my mother.


Luffy, the captain of my troop, with who knows what in mind.
Luffy, the captain of my crew, with Who Knows What in mind.

Second group photo in the first one to go. At least in this yes I caught Cornie
of ishtar666 .
Second group shot, on the first shot That One Was missing. At least this one I caught one Cornie , by ishtar66 .




CHTML BonusXC

Dedicated to the friendly and sympathetic cosplayera who posed for us. Will we meet on the Net.
This one goes for the kind and friendly cosplayer Who Posed for us. I wish she Finds us on the Internet.

Thanks for visiting Arigato gozaimasu =^-^= =^-^= Thanks a lot for visiting us


0 comments:

Post a Comment