Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Dyxocycline For Lyme Disease Post half incoherent ...


thought it was because of the influence they had before starting to see OTY, but in the end I realized that the reason Riken / Susukihotaru is becoming one of my favorite couples rather than a couple of the many that I like is that Riken not frustrate me.

In the farewell scene made me want to scream: "Embrace it all at once!" and really made me melted ♥ And in fact I was the same in the episode of the sword and for the rescue ...
The point is: do they move rather than live in a constant "yes or no" as well as adorable as they are makes it impossible not to love me ♥

And it's worth, I agree: I love the fluff and obviously to see them practice that influencescally makes my day ♥

And apart from that ... Daidai! , O;

And I was wanting more RinSusu. And most of the family and Omodaka Agemaki and Byakuroku ...

I want a second season! Or the manga.

Or both.

0 comments:

Post a Comment