Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Billiard Birthday Cake Designs nakuruchan @ 2010-12-07T19: 45:00

Already
  • blackouts began in December. Ugh.
    And considering also how is the planet, I wonder why people do not start looking for new ways to decorate that is not "over-lighting", which only makes the processors are overloaded and have to endure more outages hours> or \u0026lt;

  • is getting too cold. I have had to use two thick pajamas, a jacket and a blanket to use the PC at night ... but I should not complain because half the country is awash orz

  • Today is a day of candles and the whole block only a couple of lanterns, which are the ones who got my mom. However
    and generally prefer to ignore any religious celebration, strangerview all candles filled and play with hot wax xD. _. I got

  • half [info] reto_diario and do not know how ... but hey, I think it deserves to take hold in 50 days 50 fics ♥ Zakuro

  • this week and more specifically, advances to the next episode: OMGWTF! O_O Asdjhasjkdh

  • I've been more than half of the Get Backers manga and I think or I'll have to start taking notes or I will have to read it from start to slow down.
    And is that with all that goes in a direction opposite to the anime makes sense and gives to many theories and in fact I have a couple if they are certain to dieor something. And even if there is too much to spend on fics and I would do in the future.

    But more importantly, anyone can tell me where is all the Ban / Toshiki?
    It is not having many interactions, but maybe I'm used to seeing couples that have no basis because I am surprised that there is hardly anything about them after ... that.

    Edit:
  • The absence of candles is still significant, but Wai, fireworks!
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment