Because it is still too early on this side of the world to make a post about the end of the year ...
I was surprised at how many characters survived ...
is a rare thing to say, but honestly I was convinced that absolutely everyone, both human and Shiki, end up dead. As the final
feels so ... futile. Nobody got anything, everyone lost everything, and survivors (including perhaps to survive, although it is hinted that) on both sides were left with nothing good. Consequences (especially to humans, perhaps with the exception of Kaori and Akira), a possible gap for Sunako and Seishin ... I do not know what to think of him alone.
Ah,good. Now is to wait two extra chapters that will come with the DVD and meanwhile I'll read the manga, hoping that there is more to say (because some things were left alone in the air ... in fact, is it me or never told what happened to the mother of Chigusa?)
0 comments:
Post a Comment