There's No Better Way to end the year Fujibato Than to Receive the doujinshi I ordered over a month ago and see There's not one single thing right in the package ♥
They messed up the size again.
I ordered prints to Give as presents with the books and They forgot to put Them Into the package.
So now I'll Probably Have to wait over a month to get the books printed again. I wanted to start sales in January and Give Their prize to whoever wins the contest Fujibato in DA ... I guess it'll Have to wait (=_=;
I need a new printing company. This got to a point Where It's Simply absurd to keep on shopping on this one. I can not remember last time I Received apackage from them without any kind of problem.
I hope everyone's last day of the year started better than mine.
0 comments:
Post a Comment