It'd be so awesome to buy whatever manga I like every month/week and read it the very moment it comes out. I would also be paying the authors and reading stuff without having to wait for who knows how long for the scans (*cough*Kobato*cough*).
I don't consider myself a bad customer because if I follow a manga, I buy the volumes when they're released, but it's a fact I don't give a cent to NewType for any Kobato chapter, for example (unless they earn from the volumes too?). On the Other Hand, it's not like I can spend over 20 euros in a single magazine That will arrive 2 months after STI release date (love you, shipping cost).
I hope the Japanese will expand this market at Some Point. I read Are Some U.S. publishers doing so, Which is awesome. For someone like me Who lives in a city that's more like a jail, where, getting anything is hard and slow, this kind of market Would Be Perfect (>_\u0026lt;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment